Big Rock Organics at Lamb of God Farm Worker Share Program
Farm Worker Share
Each season, we welcome CSA Worker Share members to come work alongside our farm crew in exchange for a vegetable share. A vegetable share ($45 weekly value) is a weekly full bushel of fresh picked veggies over a 16-week period from June-Sept.
Commit full time or part time.
Full time Worker Share commitment:
- One 4-hour shift/week over 16-weeks from June -Sept.
- Choose between Monday, Wednesday, or Friday shifts from 8 am to noon.
- Compensation includes a weekly, full veggie box ($45 value)
Part time Worker Share commitment:
- One 4-hour shift every other week
- Choose between Monday, Wednesday, or Friday shifts from 7 am to 11 am.
- Compensation will include a full veggie box every other week.
- Assist with all aspects of the vegetable operation such as field work, weeding, harvesting, washing, and vegetable prep.